Contact number for Lanvin shoes?

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
Hi everyone!

Does anybody have a contact number or person for Lanvin shoes? Specifically, I'm trying to find a pair of Lanvin platforms and Barney's does not have the color. I called the boutique in Paris; but, unfortunately, my french is not all that great and the gentlemen only spoke french. I'm hoping somebody might have some info..... many thanks for any input!!!!!!!:flowers::flowers:

Hi everyone!

Does anybody have a contact number or person for Lanvin shoes? Specifically, I'm trying to find a pair of Lanvin platforms and Barney's does not have the color. I called the boutique in Paris; but, unfortunately, my french is not all that great and the gentlemen only spoke french. I'm hoping somebody might have some info..... many thanks for any input!!!!!!!:flowers::flowers:

Did you ask him if anyone else spoke English? There's usually a couple of staff members who do

Yeah, I definitely "tried" to ask if anyone else spoke English. He put me on hold for a moment and then he re-picked the phone back up. He spoke about as much English as I do French.... we didn't get very far. :sad:

right now with the euro so high lanvin shoes are actually cheaper in the uk than in france, so i'd try the uk stockists if you can't find them in the US. harvey nichols in london, manchester and leeds sell lanvin, as do matches, browns and dover street market just off the top of my head, harrods probably do too.

Hi!

Thanks, everybody, for your ideas. I've been trying all afternoon and, wow, are these shoes hard to find!!! Do you think it's just too early in the season and they're that scarce?! Specifically, it's the platform gladiators in green.
Oh, how easy it is to fall in love with a pair of shoes!!! :crybaby: