Contact Lense Stuck in My sisters eye !!!

Glad she's okay! That happened to me once, my contact slipped to the back of my eye and it took me forever to dig it back out. I'm just happy I don't have to worry about that happening again since I got Lasik done.

Glad your sister is ok now! What she went through just scared me. When I had my contacts disappear to the back of my eyeball I tried this: tilt your head back while holding your eyelid open and move your eyeball in downward motions til it rolls out.

That sounds awful!! that just gave me the most horrible feeling thinking a contact could get stuck. Hope her eyes clear up soon and she has no lasting effects.

oh my gosh that is scary! i'm glad she's much better. anyway, if you don't mind letting us know what contact brand she wears because i wear one myself and don't ever want it to happen =( i sleep with my contacts sometimes too, so that's really scary. was it a soft or hard
contact?

I'm glad to hear she's okay. I've had my contacts sort of get pushed up into my eye and it was a pain to get out. the first time it happened I sort of freaked and luckily someone was with me who had worn contacts for a while and helped me find it.