Contact at the Realreal?

Adaniels729

Oct 10, 2015
Hi All, does anyone have a contact at the Realreal?

The Realreal and I have a love/hate relationship. I've bought and loved many items from them over the years... cut to this summer and I've purchased not 1 but 2 fake Chanel bags which they took back, thankfully. Now they have another item, impossible to find elsewhere, but I want additional photos before purchasing from them. Customer Service said it will be days before I can get additional photos. Might be a long shot but thought I'd see if anyone has a contact that could help.

Thank you!!

The Realreal and I have a love/hate relationship. I've bought and loved many items from them over the years... cut to this summer and I've purchased not 1 but 2 fake Chanel bags which they took back, thankfully. Now they have another item, impossible to find elsewhere, but I want additional photos before purchasing from them. Customer Service said it will be days before I can get additional photos. Might be a long shot but thought I'd see if anyone has a contact that could help.

Thank you!!
Don't they have physical stores too? Maybe start there.

Has anyone notice it is no longer a 'bargain hunting' ground for Hermes scarves these days on TRR? Almost all listed at > $300 price nowadays even for old designs and possibly a few fakes ..

Good for consignment sellers to TRR?? :angel:

Reactions: Nomad

Thank you!!
Omg I’m pretty sure I received a fake Chanel from The Real Real this week - currently getting it authenticated by Zeko Authentication. How were The Real Real to deal with when you told them it was fake? I’ve heard their customer service can be difficult...

I've been lusting after numerous vintage Chanel's on TRR but could never pull the trigger (even when the price was ridiculously good), b/c the limited photos do not showcase any of the damage/defects listed in the description and then all-sales-are-(supposedly)-final. I've had an OK experience thus far with TRR taking back an item (nowhere nearly as expensive as Chanel though) that was "final sale" but significantly not as described (not authenticity concern but condition/size discrepancy). I emailed them photos immediately upon receipt and they emailed me a prepaid UPS return label.

That said, I'm losing confidence in TRR's "expert" authentication. Just look at this barrage of fake Louboutin's posted on their website this past week:

https://www.therealreal.com/product...ian-louboutin-orniron-100-leather-boots-7zktg

https://www.therealreal.com/product...ouboutin-patent-leather-slingback-pumps-7zktm

https://www.therealreal.com/product...hristian-louboutin-patent-leather-pumps-7zrwh

trr-fake-CL-orniron.jpg
trr-fake-CL-slingback.jpgtrr-fake-CL-VP-nudepatent.jpg

Omg I’m pretty sure I received a fake Chanel from The Real Real this week - currently getting it authenticated by Zeko Authentication. How were The Real Real to deal with when you told them it was fake? I’ve heard their customer service can be difficult...

I didn’t have an issue returning either bag. I called the 1800 number and talked to a service rep. The return process is pretty easy. Still it shouldn’t happen. I feel like way too many fakes have been listed there lately.

Has anyone notice it is no longer a 'bargain hunting' ground for Hermes scarves these days on TRR? Almost all listed at > $300 price nowadays even for old designs and possibly a few fakes ..

Good for consignment sellers to TRR?? :angel:
yes it’s insane now for Hermès scarves on TRR. Ones that were $225 on there are now 375. It happened one month into covid stay at home. And I noticed they now have grail pricing On scarves which I had never seen from them.

Reactions: CaviarChanel
Just look at this barrage of fake Louboutin's posted on their website this past week:

https://www.therealreal.com/product...ian-louboutin-orniron-100-leather-boots-7zktg
They listed this as "light scuffs" :whut:

LvNHbiX.jpg

Maybe these two threads should be merged. Seem to be the same topic of conversation & its an important one.

Reactions: lulu212121