constructing an outfit, from toe to head!

Ohhh right up my alley...Do tell more, what's your personal style like? How tall are you? What will the occasion be like? What are some of your favorite celeb styles? Do you have any photos of what you are considering? That's a great shoe, extremely versatile, and from what I hear also comfortable. Not to mention the color will pretty much compliment any outfit you choose! :sunnies:

BTW: I think the shoe would look great with alot of different looks but you could totally sprinkle in a very mild animal print (like a subtle print bag). I also say a look at Banana Rep. with a sleeveless floaty top (muted brown/tan zebra print) with a side sash tie at the neck and a pair of crisp white pants. These shoes would look great with a summer outfit like that.

well im getting a limo and a two bedroom suite at a hotel in orlando. (i live about 2 hours away)

so i have to look chic. i will prob end up buying a dress for the occasion

i am 5 foot 6 or so, and i was thinking about this dress from Alice+Olivia but i am not really sure that will look good together..

plus my body is nothing like the model's so i might not even go with something like that. lol

Last edited:
yes that would be great too! i'm almost thinking that with those shoes ( i used to have them in that same color) that you might have to stay away from typical cocktail dress materials (shiny) but it's just my opinion. Brintee did you have that dress in blue? The blue would look great with these shoes

Yea I wouldnt get shiny, maybe jersey? Some sort of knit I think would be good. Nerdy I have it in that same olive color, I didnt know they made a blue one? Is it Navy?