Constance To Go

Ladies, Im happy to report that CTG’s are in fact still popping up on the H website and I was actually able to catch one in Black GHW just a couple of days ago!! Three of them popped up at the same time: Black GHW, Black PHW and Gold GHW! I needed to make a quick decision between Black and Gold but ultimately went with Black GHW and Im so happy and excited for it to arrive!

I was the one who posted the intel in the Podium thread that Kelly and Constance To Go Wallets were not available for ordering for the upcoming season, per my SA. I was indeed worried that they might not show up on the website but it seems the stock on the website is different than boutiques or maybe its a regional thing.

The day after I purchased mine, there was a pink one but I couldnt catch the name because it was sold out within seconds.. & there was also a yellow Kelly To Go.. both sold out immediately. But that means that both CTG and KTG are still in production and definitely not discontinued.

Yay! I am super happy to hear this! Long live the CTG ☺️

Reactions: foxyqt
Ladies, Im happy to report that CTG’s are in fact still popping up on the H website and I was actually able to catch one in Black GHW just a couple of days ago!! Three of them popped up at the same time: Black GHW, Black PHW and Gold GHW! I needed to make a quick decision between Black and Gold but ultimately went with Black GHW and Im so happy and excited for it to arrive!

I was the one who posted the intel in the Podium thread that Kelly and Constance To Go Wallets were not available for ordering for the upcoming season, per my SA. I was indeed worried that they might not show up on the website but it seems the stock on the website is different than boutiques or maybe its a regional thing.

The day after I purchased mine, there was a pink one but I couldnt catch the name because it was sold out within seconds.. & there was also a yellow Kelly To Go.. both sold out immediately. But that means that both CTG and KTG are still in production and definitely not discontinued.
Is this the U.S. website?

No, its the United Arab Emirates website under the Middle East region. All items are shipped from Singapore so I assume the Middle East and Asia region websites might have the same stock.

Do you know if we are able to purchase online from different regions? I live in the U.S. and if I purchase something online via the United Arab Emirates website, will the item still ship to me in the U.S.?

Do you know if we are able to purchase online from different regions? I live in the U.S. and if I purchase something online via the United Arab Emirates website, will the item still ship to me in the U.S.?

@WKN is right, you will need a local address. Before they introduced the Middle East region and starting shipping here, I used to shop on the US site using a freight forwarding service.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
Do you know if a Constance to go is considered SLG or is it a handbag towards your quota? I’m waiting for a B25/B30 right now and this is one of the items I purchased but wasn’t sure. Thank you for your help :smile:

Do you know if a Constance to go is considered SLG or is it a handbag towards your quota? I’m waiting for a B25/B30 right now and this is one of the items I purchased but wasn’t sure. Thank you for your help :smile:

It is considered a quota purchase online. Each online account on the H website is allowed two bags per semester, and To Go Wallets are considered as bags. Boutiques are different though.

Reactions: blisskimmie