Constance sizes?

I'm looking for something neutral. Maybe black,a brown or etoupe in epsom. I'd even consider gold. I suspect because of the bag's popularity it may be impossible to find a constance right now.

I'm also desperately seeking a constance in 18 or 23 in a brighter candy type color but all my local shops say they have no clue when their podium orders will come in. sigh.... The ones on ebay seem a bit over priced...

I'm looking for something neutral. Maybe black,a brown or etoupe in epsom. I'd even consider gold. I suspect because of the bag's popularity it may be impossible to find a constance right now.

etoupe and gold will be a dream with the white stitching!!! sigh...good luck in your search. will lookout for your reveal!

from what i have been told by SAs in a few H stores, they don't make that many constances because it is a difficult bag to make (and/or it is not as popular a bag compared to the birkin or the kelly IMO). not sure how true all that is but i do admire the craftmanship on a constance more than a birkin or a kelly. the bag's structure is so rigid, can't imagine how long and difficult it takes to stitch it, especially with the two curved gussets!!!

etoupe and gold will be a dream with the white stitching!!! sigh...good luck in your search. will lookout for your reveal!

from what i have been told by SAs in a few H stores, they don't make that many constances because it is a difficult bag to make (and/or it is not as popular a bag compared to the birkin or the kelly IMO). not sure how true all that is but i do admire the craftmanship on a constance more than a birkin or a kelly. the bag's structure is so rigid, can't imagine how long and difficult it takes to stitch it, especially with the two curved gussets!!!

I was told that the Constance is the most expensive bag that Herrmes makes in terms of labor and complexity. They have always been relatively more expensive than other bags (excluding factors like exotic skins) and when I asked why I was told they are very costly to produce.