Constance or Chanel mini rectangular or Evelyne TPM

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Hello!
For BKC, I like Constance 18 the best. I always want to add a yellow bag to my collection. Should I add Lime in Gold Hardware and Black Constance in Gold hardware to my collection? Or just Black Constance. My friend said Hermes is very expensive, it is better to get classic colors instead of colorful bags. I also think I could get channel mini rectangular in yellow 21 S collection or evelyne Tpm in lime. What will be your suggestions?
Thank you very much!

Eek I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I have a Chanel mini but I'm itching for a Constance 18! If I'm able to get one I think I'd go for that over another Chanel mini. Do you already have a Constance and Chanel mini in your collection ?

Reactions: honolulu168
i would say both if you can afford it! i have chanel minis and evelyn tpms and they are forever bags imo. if you have a few constance 18s already, I don't think its necessary to add another one. obviously chanel minis are easier to dress up and down...evelyn tpms give a more casual vibe. depends what you're looking for/and for what purpose...

I can see in your signature that you already have 2 C18s and one of them is in a bright color already, my vote would be the evelyne TPM. I recently got one and haven't taken it off since
I can see in your signature that you already have 2 C18s and one of them is in a bright color already, my vote would be the evelyne TPM. I recently got one and haven't taken it off since
Thank you very much, Fishnumber2!

Eek I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I have a Chanel mini but I'm itching for a Constance 18! If I'm able to get one I think I'd go for that over another Chanel mini. Do you already have a Constance and Chanel mini in your collection ?
Hello Nashpoo, I in fact, have two constances, and don't have channel mini. but I do have other channel small bags, like coco handle and small boy. Thank you very much!

i would say both if you can afford it! i have chanel minis and evelyn tpms and they are forever bags imo. if you have a few constance 18s already, I don't think its necessary to add another one. obviously chanel minis are easier to dress up and down...evelyn tpms give a more casual vibe. depends what you're looking for/and for what purpose...
Hello Chicfinds,
Great idea!I wonder seasonal color of Chanel minis is good but it won't hold the value as much as black? I have two constances thus far. The evelyn Tpm is hard to come by. myabe I should add one chanel mini and one evelyen TPM first before getting another Constance. Thank you very much. !

Hello Chicfinds,
Great idea!I wonder seasonal color of Chanel minis is good but it won't hold the value as much as black? I have two constances thus far. The evelyn Tpm is hard to come by. myabe I should add one chanel mini and one evelyen TPM first before getting another Constance. Thank you very much. !
don't worry, evelyne tpms are not THAT difficult to find. :smile: but if you are looking for a very specific color combination there might be a wait...i would suggest going to your local hermes boutique and putting your name down for the evelyne. while they do get regular stock of the mini evelynes, they do sell fast so its best to let your SA know that you're looking for one and they can call you when it comes in. good luck! i'm sure you'll find one before year-end...in years past, boutiques seem to have a healthy stock of evelyn tpms around the holidays.

Love this post since you literally mentioned all 3 of my favorite bags! I’ve recently been very much obsessed with yellow as well and acquired 2 out of the three you’ve mentioned and a Chanel yellow in small. I’m not a fan of light color lambskin in a Chanel mini because I mainly carry that crossbody and too afraid of getting color transfers. I don’t fancy mini Constances in bright colors, after getting one in cactus I realized I hardly use it so you should stick with a Constance in black. Definitely get evelyne tpm in yellow as the color is to die for.
Hello!
For BKC, I like Constance 18 the best. I always want to add a yellow bag to my collection. Should I add Lime in Gold Hardware and Black Constance in Gold hardware to my collection? Or just Black Constance. My friend said Hermes is very expensive, it is better to get classic colors instead of colorful bags. I also think I could get channel mini rectangular in yellow 21 S collection or evelyne Tpm in lime. What will be your suggestions?
Thank you very much!

Love this post since you literally mentioned all 3 of my favorite bags! I’ve recently been very much obsessed with yellow as well and acquired 2 out of the three you’ve mentioned and a Chanel yellow in small. I’m not a fan of light color lambskin in a Chanel mini because I mainly carry that crossbody and too afraid of getting color transfers. I don’t fancy mini Constances in bright colors, after getting one in cactus I realized I hardly use it so you should stick with a Constance in black. Definitely get evelyne tpm in yellow as the color is to die for.
Hello Soccerzfan,
Thank you for the message!Great idea, Evelyne TPM in Lime sounds great. I will ask my SA.