Constance mini or 24???

jy888

Sep 8, 2011
Which Constance size is more rare and harder to find? I have just been offered to purchase one of these two sizes in pink and can't decide which one to get. Love the small mini but feel couldn't put too much inside. Likes how roomy the 24 is but it doesn't look as cute as the mini! I love both of them! Which size would you choose?

I don't have the 24, have a soufre epsom elan phw and a craie epsom c18 ghw. I find the elan very roomy and the c18 surprisingly holds more things than you would expect it to!

Both sizes are difficult to come by, but if offered a pink, I would snap up the Constance 18. However, I love crossbody bags and prefer the C18 over the 24. I find it holds what I need: Calvi, Evelyne coin, iPhone, keys, and envelope for receipts. If you need to carry more than that, it's probably best to go with the C24. Good luck!

I have a c18 in Bleu Izmir and LOVE it! It fits the essentials including sunnies if you use a small soft case. I still want a C24 and probably would have taken that size if I had a choice between the two. Good luck! Can't wait to see what your decision is.....

It depends on you want to wear crossbody or shoulder and depends on your body frame. I'm petite so 18cm fits me better and have enough space for me to carry things I need. But if you could, take both, lol :smile:)) Who doesn't need different sizes in Constance right?
Pop color for 18cm and neutral/dark for 24 ✌️