Constance in Togo?

May 29, 2013
I have a:
Birkin (SHW, Togo, black)
Kelly (GHW, Togo, black)
2 CDCs (one green, one black, both w/ SHW)
A Kelly Pochette (GHW, lizard, black)
and I want to add some color to my collection in the form of an orange Constance. I like color in small bags.
I was wondering if the bag comes in Togo, or is it just box leather? Thank you.

My only worry about epsom (I have an epsom bag and a wallet) is about scratching it. I like the sturdiness and that it keeps its shape but it's the type of leather that will show surface scratches as they won't blend away. Luckily I haven't put any scratches on mine yet but I have to be mindful with my keys, etc.

I am glad you have choices because I will grab any Constance in any color, hardware and leather because they are so so hard to come by in this part of the world. They are much harder to come by compared to a B or K.

My only worry about epsom (I have an epsom bag and a wallet) is about scratching it. I like the sturdiness and that it keeps its shape but it's the type of leather that will show surface scratches as they won't blend away. Luckily I haven't put any scratches on mine yet but I have to be mindful with my keys, etc.
Does epsom scratch that easily? I have read the same somewhere else before. I carry an epsom Kelly wallet in my B and I drop my keys into my B all the time without a second thought all the time. My K wallet still looks like new after 6 months now. Am I just lucky (that I should be more mindful) or there is a difference between a bag and a wallet?

Does epsom scratch that easily? I have read the same somewhere else before. I carry an epsom Kelly wallet in my B and I drop my keys into my B all the time without a second thought all the time. My K wallet still looks like new after 6 months now. Am I just lucky (that I should be more mindful) or there is a difference between a bag and a wallet?
It doesn't scratch that easily, it's quite a sturdy leather. But because it's a stiffer pressed leather, when it's scratched it's quite obvious because there's no way to rub it/blend it away as you sometimes could with softer/pliable leather. Touch up is difficult unlike togo/clemence where you can put a bit of polish to lessen the look of the scratch or Box where you can blend into patina. H spa won't be able to help much either from what I read.

My constances in epsom are by far the hardiest and most rough and tumble. The hardware scratches easily and that's what you need to be mindful of.