Constance Elan US Availability

I was at Madison Avenue on Wednesday and they had 2 - one in black and one chocolate brown. I think the price is $7,200 - great bag but I didn't need either of those two colors!

mrsking - did you happen to try it on? I'm hoping the strap is long enough to wear it messenger style. (and would love to hear your thoughts of the elan as compared to your other constance bags

Anyone know what the length of the strap is?

lulilu - we NEED one ;)

mrsking - did you happen to try it on? I'm hoping the strap is long enough to wear it messenger style. (and would love to hear your thoughts of the elan as compared to your other constance bags

Anyone know what the length of the strap is?

lulilu - we NEED one ;)

Yes I did try it on and the strap seemed longer than my classic Constance 23. I don't wear my bags messenger style so I couldn't say for sure that it's long enough. It's a really beautiful bag.

Jo

Yes I did try it on and the strap seemed longer than my classic Constance 23. I don't wear my bags messenger style so I couldn't say for sure that it's long enough. It's a really beautiful bag.

Jo

thanks Jo. I can't wait to see it in person........I really need a small messenger bag and I'm hoping the elan will be "the one"

Hi Graycat! Do you remember the leather type and hardware?

Hi Cav Girl!! I believe it was Epsom w/PHW. At that time, it was the only one they'd received. A lovely bag - it is significantly less "chunky" than the 23 and the hardware is scaled down - although I kinda missed the big "H" clasp. Sounds like you're on the prowl -- is there a purchase looming??

The one I saw was at the Wynn location, BTW...

Hi Cav Girl!! I believe it was Epsom w/PHW. At that time, it was the only one they'd received. A lovely bag - it is significantly less "chunky" than the 23 and the hardware is scaled down - although I kinda missed the big "H" clasp. Sounds like you're on the prowl -- is there a purchase looming??

The one I saw was at the Wynn location, BTW...

Thanks graycat...damn, I was in Las Vegas two weeks ago for work, I didn't have a chance to get to the H at Encore (but I did check out the new boutique in the Aria. Wasn't impressed)

Not sure how I feel about scaled down hardware. I love the chunky clasp. Now I really need to see this bag IRL.