Constance Elan in the USA?

brtracy

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
I am trying to find a constance Elan in the United States, how hard is it?

Because if it is very hard, I might pay a premium to buy it here in Asia.

Thanks ladies!

Very hard to come by. I am very blessed to have found an excellent Hermes store. They have gotten me everything I've ever requested. It took about 3 years before they were able to get me an Elan in a color I wanted.

Hard I think
I tried Houston nyc n sfo few months ago no luck
But manage to buy 3 from europe
With the help of my mum n sister

Dear: did you get those bags recently? Do you have to make other purchases before asking? I just came back from Europe this January, went to Paris, London, Prague, Vienna, and didn't see any constance or constance elan. sigh.... TIA

Yes in dec
No other purchases except Amsterdam
Yes all hidden in back

Dear: thank you so much for your response. Did you ask right away? or do you have to circle around like asking for birkin and kelly? Would you say Dec is the best time to go if you want to score rare bag like constance birkin kelly? sorry for asking you so much, but thanks again for your response.

Dear: thank you so much for your response. Did you ask right away? or do you have to circle around like asking for birkin and kelly? Would you say Dec is the best time to go if you want to score rare bag like constance birkin kelly? sorry for asking you so much, but thanks again for your response.

We bought some stuffs intro by sa
Then we asked n offered
Not sure if dec is better
We fly as when got time to shop
H itch lol
We did not ask for b k coz we were in cdg to do our special order b k

Our SA show us a orange with gold hard wear Élan yesterday. We did not go for it because the color. We got the Kelly 8F instead. So I don't see how hard to got one. For the first bag, it always hard. By the way we are at NYC.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393653138.659812.jpg

We got a red élan as our first Hermes bag. No other purchase. Neither this one.

wow..you are so lucky!! I heard that at least 10K is needed before they offer you these precious bag. Did you walk in, and just asked them about constance or kelly? or do you have to beat around the bush? I am so sorry for asking you so many questions, I just got so frustrated after my unsuccessful attempt at Tokyo and Paris.