Constance Charm Pendant? Yes or no

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is a while since I am thinking about purchasing a piece of jewerlly and I can not quite make up my mind about this pendent in rose gold with diamond? I already have a Kelly bracelet and do not like cdc .thank you

Attached Files:

2. Yes I think it cute and exquisite

3. thanks

4. Yes...Yes....absolutely yes. Just beautiful. :smile:

5. I'd pass on it.

6. I'm more a single statement gal, but if delicate jewellery works for you then absolutely, I think it's one of the most charming of the charms :tup:.

7. I have also been considering this necklace, just in the Birkin charm.... quite expensive but I truly love it. If you can get it, why not????

8. Yes!! I got one in white gold , wearing it everyday :smile:

9. It's a unique piece! People will either love it or dislike it! If you love it and can see yourself wearing it a lot then sure ❤️❤️

10. Absolutely yes. I have a white gold one, and I love it. Yu won't be sorry for buying it.

11. white gold will be nicer

12. Thank you for your responses, I have not seen it in white gold. I do not think my store have it. I will make sure to see it in white gold before I make up my mind;)

13. I went with gold

Attached Files:

renet, periogirl28 and ChaneLisette like this.
  14. Love it, I'm also thinking about this!