Constance Cartable

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it green, xiangxiang? Gonna have a look, my Monde lies in my briefcase... Keep on thinking of too bulky, though...

2. And this huge H is a no-go for me...

3. I was thinking about how cool this bag is, and then it occurred to me that the H is probably huge. I assume that's the clasp?

4. Vert fonce! :drool:

5. Vert foncé j'ADORE!

6. Agreed the H would be huge but so far I have seen the H to be tone on tone rather than all metal. Maybe it's subtle enough. It's the short length of the strap (even when single) that bothers me.

7. I think I'd have to see it irl first before deciding but vert fonce is a BIG factor...

8. I think you have a good relationship with your store, no harm hinting/ asking? :biggrin:

9. my local store don't order Constances!! :nogood: will have to try others :graucho:

10. Personally I really love it, the size is just right and I don't mind the shorter strap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Images via Mizhattan.

11. Lovely shots. But the H logo is still no go for me. Maybe if it is a small buckle with the H carriage and name or a Kelly strap like buckle I will love.

12. Love this bag, the structure, size, short strap etc. but I find the giant H logo clasp very troubling...However, I would love and hope to see it IRL.

13. The buckle is tone on tone so it's sort of stealthy
    The bag is very very nice IRL
    A very functional day bag
    I have seen the matte blue one in the photo above
    My only concern is that it is heavy
    But still thinking of adding this style to my collection
    Love the retro vibe- as seen in those pictures
    Feels sort of 1960s

14. None of the pics showed it can be worn as a shoulder bag. Just looking at the models clutching it makes me feel uncomfortable. Hope someone can provide a pic of it worn over the shoulder, soon.

15. It can be worn over shoulder but it's a tight fit
    When mine arrives I will post a picture
    Should be here in December