?

I HAVE TO DECIDE ASAP BETWEEN A ROSE AZALEA AND CRAIE CONSTANCE

1. CONSTANCE 24 ROSE AZALEA PHW EVERCOLOR

18 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. CONSTANCE 24 CRAIE EPSOM ROSE GOLD HW

34 vote(s)
    65.4%
  1. I would like to add a constance 24 to my birkins and kellys collection. My lovely SA offered to me this two bags. They are both stunning and I don't know how to do. The rose azalea is very fresh and young the craie is a classic but with rose gold is very special and may be easier to wear all year round. What's your opinion?

2. As much as i love my c24 RA, i'd pick craie with rosegold!

ermottina likes this.
  3. Craie w rghw because it's more of a neutral that can be dressed up or down depending on occasion. The rose azalea always feels like a spring summer colour only.
    But hey, chose the bag you're more excited by when you look at them both. If you love the bag you'll find a way to match it into your wardrobe :p

4. I would go with Craie! Very easy to coordinate with different outfits. Good luck deciding!

MARTY1975 and Jhoshopgirl like this.
  5. Another vote for Craie with RGHW. Both lovely choices though, so tough one! :smile:

MARTY1975 likes this.
  6. Vote for Craie w/rghw it's a beautiful combo and so neutral!

Orangefanatic likes this.
  7. Definitely craie for me :smile:

8. Oooh no
    I want both i need both
    Both are so different
    Oooh no
    I am not giving you gd help

9. I have the same feeling... ahah.. I really love both colors but I don't want to buy two constance. I would like to have one in my handbag collection but I'm not sure I will use it a lot considered that I am used to larger bags.
    I'm always attracted by bright colors but at the end I use them for a season...

10. Craie with RG, such a classy and feminine color. Never be tired of it IMO.

11. Both are beautiful colours....
    I have C in RA And K in Craie
    you need both colours...sorry no help :love:
    BTW you are very lucky to be offered 2 at the same time!!! Good luck deciding!!

acidburnxoxo likes this.
  12. What are the colours of your other bags in your collection?

13. Voting for Craie with RG, sure a special combo and it will go with everything

14. Birkin 30-35: white, gold, black, blue lin, blue mykonos, blue nuit,, blue iris gris tourterelle, rouge h, rouge casaque, etoupe, etain, ebene, lime, trench, vert fonce, tomate, olive green
    kelly, 35-32: black, parchemin, craie in 32ghw , etain, rouge h, blue sapphire, blue electrique, kiwi, capucine, orange, blue nuit, gris mouette k 28, sakura pink in 25 ghw, sable, tabac,, bougainvillier, argille
    As already mentioned I always fall in love with all new bright colors, but in the end after a season they hardly come out of my closet. That's why I am afraid to make the same mistake with the azalea even if I think is one of the most beautiful Hermes pink. I am also attracted to the pink gold hardware of the craie Constance. It's really a dilemma. I know I would not be wrong with either of them, but I have to decide...
    Thanks for your help

hopiko likes this.
  15. OMG Marty, such a stunning collection :hbeat: