Console Me Ladies!!!

Lilach, the same thing happened to me, although I believe they can accomodate you depending on the color! One time Rouge Vif was supposed "discontinued" but I was still able to SO it. But when it came to Thalassa, they had to decline no matter how persistent my SA and I were.

I've been told that Hermes doesn't exactly discontinue colors; they just stop producing them for a while and eventually bring them back. For instance, Rouge Vermillon is being produced much more than Rouge Vif but I was told that they're bringing Rouge Vif back with a vengeance! LOL

:lol: i just love rouge vif
i once wnated the marvellous green vert cru ( wich was replaced by vert anis as far as i am informed) but it was a huge "NO" no matter how much my sa ansked or how much money i offered ( i wanted to bribe hermès can you imagine :roflmfao: )
and yes you are correct the colour system at hermès is a mystrery as they just do as they pleas one year you get the yolour then 4 year not an then it pops up again. i hate it but there just is simply no cure for my hermès addiction :shame: :lol:

lilach said:
i am wondering as the pictured bag looks like fuschia to me :hrmm: photographed in a bad lightning / angle
It's not fuschia. Fuschia is a darker but brighter pink. Hard to explain but it's like the one aspenmartial and nathangirls has. Theirs are both fuschia ostrich. This color definitely looks like bright baby pink. ;)

lilach said:
hermès does not cater to celebrities no matter how well known you are you have to wait for the bag and you can only choose the colours offered. (only hermés vip shoppers do get their bags faster)
just for the record i once wanted a hermès dicontinued colour and even though my sa tried her best the answer from paris was a simple NO!
This is true. From what I learn, only Vips can order customized birkins. However, if you're a well-known celebrity like Madonna, you might get onto the waiting list easier. But, Vips not necessarily only makes up of socialites but sometimes celebs too who are equally hermes addict like US! :lol:

I personally think that celebrities who are photographed, like LLohen, can get whatever bags they want must faster than other people. And the CEO of Hermes did go on national tv to apologize to Oprah, so they obviously do cater to celebs somewhat.

I feel we would be kidding ourselves if we thought celebs, socialites, and well connected people don't get their bags first and the way they want them. Sure they do...they move to the front and get priority.

Ok ladies, I need some consoling too ... I was told by one of my SAs that Hermes did not offer fuchsia ostrich for purses (ONLY for small leather goods) in February ... Do you guys know whether or not this is true ...? I just figure since fuchsia is such a new color and is becoming so popular, they will probably increase the quantity of fuchsia ostrich available this July, right?

i need a brand-new fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30 cm ... :nuts:

this is baby rose ( not similar to the one posted by rochasggirl wich still is fuschia photographed under bad lighting just my 2 cents )

(credit tfs)

Attachments

• leather reference-1.jpg
    leather reference-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 38
miss lohan really waited for her like you and me
and i do know for sure just because you are famous does not give you the bag you want. the only way to do so is to shop a lot at hermès and the visit of the ceo on oprah was for a total other purpose (pr and stand up for a thing blown up by the media)
the only exception beeing made with top priority is with royalty (of a ruling family in middle eastern and far east countries ;) )
and the fact that hermès does not gives away freebies to celebs or pampers them is another pro for me btw :flowers: