Consignors for LV Shoes?

Eva14

O.G.
May 15, 2012
I have a pair of LV pumps that I'd like to sell. They are used, but still in very good condition. On eBay, this style is going for about $300. They are beautiful monogrammed LV pumps with high heels. (Someone just sold this exact style on eBay for $325, and I think mine are in better condition).

I no longer need the shoes, and I just wanted to ask if anyone here can please recommend a consignor or a seller who might buy them from me? ( I know that shoes are harder to sell than handbags). Many of the 'luxury' consigners only want items that are valued at $500 or more.

I recently had a terrible experience on eBay with an extremely demanding potential buyer. She made one unreasonable demand after another. I finally got scared of her and blocked her, AND removed the listing for the shoes. Now I'm kind of afraid to relist the shoes on eBay.

Please, if anyone can recommend someone who buys LV shoes (in good condition, but used) I'd greatly appreciate it! I have the box and one dust bag, too Thanks so much.