Consignment stores???

jing bbag

O.G.
May 1, 2009
Hello,

I am looking for a reputable consignment stores in Southern California where I can take 2 of my Bal Bags. I'm letting them go to fund another purchase. I've never sold any of my bags before so I don't really know where to take them. If I try to sell it myself, what site is most reliable? TIA for all your help.

jing bbag said:
I live in San Diego, Yes i've seen their posts on Ebay (Fashionphile), but do they offer reasonable price? Thanks for the info btw.

I'm from San Diego!!! I live near temecula now :sad:

Check out a couple of spots in La Jolla - I think there are a couple of places "my sisters closet" or something like that.

I had a spot here in Temecula that paid good prices but she was struggling recently - she offered me like $100 for an LV speedy and I was super offended and never went back!

Try Yoogi's and fashionphile.com - ill keep an ear out for you. Post pics I'd love to see your Bals :smile:

Check out a couple of spots in La Jolla - I think there are a couple of places "my sisters closet" or something like that.

I had a spot here in Temecula that paid good prices but she was struggling recently - she offered me like $100 for an LV speedy and I was super offended and never went back!

Try Yoogi's and fashionphile.com - ill keep an ear out for you. Post pics I'd love to see your Bals :smile:

Thanks for all the info. I will check them out this weekend. Here's the pic of my bags.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac160/Socal-VIP/Bags/IMG_5893.jpg.

Thanks for all the info. I will check them out this weekend. yeah, that would really feel insulting, if they low ball you for an authentic handbags. Here's the pic of my bags.

jing bbag said:
Thanks for all the info. I will check them out this weekend. yeah, that would really feel insulting, if they low ball you for an authentic handbags. Here's the pic of my bags.

OMG - thet are GORGEOUS!!! Can I así what you are buying?

In the past I had done avelle/bagborroworsteal - they would offer 50% more if you chose store credit, I funded a lot of purchased that way.

I have one Bal and I would live more - but I have a super heavy 10 mo old that requires all my arm strength :smile:

Hope you find a good offer - let me know if you find a good consignment shop, I have tons of stuff to sell!

Attachments

• image-1807500572.jpg
    image-1807500572.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 533
OMG - thet are GORGEOUS!!! Can I así what you are buying?

In the past I had done avelle/bagborroworsteal - they would offer 50% more if you chose store credit, I funded a lot of purchased that way.

I have one Bal and I would live more - but I have a super heavy 10 mo old that requires all my arm strength :smile:

Hope you find a good offer - let me know if you find a good consignment shop, I have tons of stuff to sell!

I'm planning to purchase another Hermes bag (hoping for a Kelly), so I'm not really in a rush yet since I'm still waiting for a call from my SA. Just preparing for when I finally get that phone call.

jing bbag said:
I'm planning to purchase another Hermes bag (hoping for a Kelly), so I'm not really in a rush yet since I'm still waiting for a call from my SA. Just preparing for when I finally get that phone call.

How exciting! My kids are still so little that a Hermes bag would be lonely in my closet - just a couple of days ago I decided to wear my Chanel valentine and DD1 sat on it... Hope you get a call soon :smile:

Lovely bags! I've had the worst luck with consignment stores. The one closest to me takes 60% and price super low then have sales and you get sometimes pennies for things.

I haven't consigned with, but I've heard good things about My Sister's Closet, if you have one near you. Good luck! :smile:

I've bought from fashionphile before, very good experience. Tried to sell to them also but their low ball offer was a joke. Sold on the Bonz instead. It is worth the hassle (IMO) if you're selling something worth that much money.