Consignment shop set your own price

ThredUp (mail-in consignment, you keep up to 80% at highest value items) you can set your own price AND you can change it! This only goes for higher value items though.

They don't tend to have the most pricey things -- think LV Ferragamo and Burberry bags, not Hermes -- but I have seen items snapped up quite quickly.

Thanks, I checked out thredup but it seems like the price is very low. I found shop-her.com but they take a 18% cut. I am not sure how much traffic shop-her gets either. Does anyone else know any other?

Thanks, I checked out thredup but it seems like the price is very low. I found shop-her.com but they take a 18% cut. I am not sure how much traffic shop-her gets either. Does anyone else know any other?

So you're not going to get a better rate than 18/20%, by the way. Especially since shipping's not free and credit card/PayPal rates can be over 10% (I believe AmEx is quite steep). Just be aware.

If you want a high percentage I suggest eBay. But you'll find people are wary of possible fakes and the PayPal/eBay cut is still high. I don't sell on eBay, I only buy, so you want to consult with the experts on the eBay forum about that.