Consign with fashionfile from Australia ?

Yes with my boy they were good but I sold it before I could send it then with a celine they low balled me and now with the Hermes Evelyne

Hi,
do you know how much they would pay for a boy bag, brand new in new medium size, black lambskin with ruthenium hardware ????
Thanks in advance.
I am from Australia by the way !!

Hi,
Any one sent their bag there recently please tell me:
How much freight to send there ???
And how much custom I have to pay ??
They quote my Chanel boy, brand new in new medium size black RHW lambskin for 4k USD.
After cost send there and custom, not very good right ??

Hi,

Any one sent their bag there recently please tell me:

How much freight to send there ???

And how much custom I have to pay ??

They quote my Chanel boy, brand new in new medium size black RHW lambskin for 4k USD.

After cost send there and custom, not very good right ??

I paid about $380 with fed ex to send a couple of bags that fit in their 25kg box ( bags in total weigh 7kg). They base the price on which one of their boxes you use.
Regarding customs it's roughly 10% but you pay half ($200US). Leave it up to fashionphille to sort on the other side. When they transfer you the funds they will deduct half of the customs out

So in total I reckon about $500. You should get a quote for shipping from a courier

I have been selling my bags to FP. It takes a couple of days to get the quote. I chose direct sale not consignment. It has been okay but now it takes longer to get items checked in. My last parcel took nearly 2 weeks to check in after it was delivered. Sometimes it takes long time to get email response and if I call them customer service was quite rude from time to time. Last email I got from them was telling me to practice my patience when my parcel value at $5000 had disappeared for nearly two weeks after it was delivered. If you don't mind to wait then it's okay to send bags to them. Payment has been fast after item was checked in.

I have been selling my bags to FP. It takes a couple of days to get the quote. I chose direct sale not consignment. It has been okay but now it takes longer to get items checked in. My last parcel took nearly 2 weeks to check in after it was delivered. Sometimes it takes long time to get email response and if I call them customer service was quite rude from time to time. Last email I got from them was telling me to practice my patience when my parcel value at $5000 had disappeared for nearly two weeks after it was delivered. If you don't mind to wait then it's okay to send bags to them. Payment has been fast after item was checked in.

Hi, how did they paid you??,
Is it in USD ?, and when we get in AUD, is there any conversion fee or some sort of fee involved??, if so how much ???
Thanks in advance.

I paid about $380 with fed ex to send a couple of bags that fit in their 25kg box ( bags in total weigh 7kg). They base the price on which one of their boxes you use.
Regarding customs it's roughly 10% but you pay half ($200US). Leave it up to fashionphille to sort on the other side. When they transfer you the funds they will deduct half of the customs out

So in total I reckon about $500. You should get a quote for shipping from a courier

Hi, how did they pay you??, they deposit into Australia bank acc?? Will it be in USD ?, so when we get $ in AUD, is there any conversion fee or some sort of fee involved??, if so how much ???
Thanks in advance.

Hi, how did they pay you??, they deposit into Australia bank acc?? Will it be in USD ?, so when we get $ in AUD, is there any conversion fee or some sort of fee involved??, if so how much ???
Thanks in advance.

Hey,
They will pay you in paypal in USD (though you will be charged paypal fees of around 3.5%), otherwise, they can bank wire the money into your account in AUD, but they take off US$50 (or it was US$75) to do the bank wire into you account, so do your maths and see which option is cheaper. Also, some banks may also charge a fee to receive the international bank wire.

Have you checked out Yoogi's as well? Yoogi only pays via USD/Paypal but there are no fees to receive the money on your end, so if you're quoted at USD$1000, you'll get USD$1000.

I've sent items to both Fashionphile and Yoogis many times (and both really differ in pricing so ask both companies for quotes - but i've always chosen direct buy out). I've sent all my items via EMS Express. Fashionphile waived my first customs fee charges, but they said they'll charge me half of the next customs fees they have to pay

Hey,
They will pay you in paypal in USD (though you will be charged paypal fees of around 3.5%), otherwise, they can bank wire the money into your account in AUD, but they take off US$50 (or it was US$75) to do the bank wire into you account, so do your maths and see which option is cheaper. Also, some banks may also charge a fee to receive the international bank wire.

Have you checked out Yoogi's as well? Yoogi only pays via USD/Paypal but there are no fees to receive the money on your end, so if you're quoted at USD$1000, you'll get USD$1000.

I've sent items to both Fashionphile and Yoogis many times (and both really differ in pricing so ask both companies for quotes - but i've always chosen direct buy out). I've sent all my items via EMS Express. Fashionphile waived my first customs fee charges, but they said they'll charge me half of the next customs fees they have to pay[/QUOTE

Thanks so much for information.
Yes, I will get quote from yoogi too to compare.
Thanks once again, really appreciated,

I'm planing to sell my black chanel chain around maxi to fashionfile. Brand new never worn still in the box with tags attached to it. I plan going to the Beverly Hills location. Does anyone know how much I could get for this bag. Retail $3800. TIA