Medium classic flap questions/discussion! How often do you use yours? Anyone able to wear it crossbody?

It doesn't fit all that much! The bag is so structured and the double flap makes the inside even more small. I can fit my keys, clés with my cards, cell phone, digicam and lipgloss. Anymore and I would feel it a little cramped. I was surprised by how little it held when I first took it out.

I don't own a pochette, but based on the size I would say that it can hold a little more than the pochette.

You can't hold a full wallet, but you could hold everything blushingbaby said.

Yeah, a medium definitely fits more that a LV pochette.
As a matter of fact, I just carried mine for the first time this evening..
I had a London Map book(it's not thin at all ya know..as you can see in the pic..yet it fits nicely not crammed), cellphone, my lil card/coin purse, a pack of tissue.. To be really honest, I was actually surprise that I could put the book in..:yes:
Oh yes, I forgot the keys..
And to answer to ur question regarding if all the medium are double flap..well I'm still no expert to Chanel..but so far when I was deciding to buy the bag at Chanel, I only saw double flap for medium.. (only saw jumbo w/o the double flap..)

Attachments

• DSC00829.jpg
    DSC00829.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 138
So does it hold like what an LV pochette would?

It definitely holds more than a pochette. I have an epi pochette and medium classic flap.

Pochette tend to be shorter and half as wide as the medium clasic flap.

In my pochette i can fit a short wallet, phone, only a few keys.

In my classic flap i can fit a long wallet, phone, keys, small diary, ipod nano.