Considering Greige? Here's My Day

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This color is amazing.........if you're at all considering buying a neutral color b bag, Greige is the color to buy...(and the leather is very soft and squishy too!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow! Gorgeous!:nuts:
    Congrats livethelake! The leather looks sooooo smooshy!!:tender:

3. GOOOOOORGEOUS bag! :yahoo:
    Congrats, livethelake!!!

4. Thanks Soleil and slinks. This color is amazing...I'm a magenta girl thru and thru but this bag takes my breath away :love:

5. I LOVE:heart: LOVE:heart: LOVE it!!!!!!! Such a pretty color and yummy leather too! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

6. Whow I love it,:heart: I've been thinking about a greige day but was wondering if I shouldn't rather get a naturel ?

7. ^ From what I have read, the natural is more beige and the greige is more gray...I wear a lot of black so greige is perfect. I think if you wear shades in the brown family, the natural might be a better choice. (If this makes any sense )

8. your bag is gorgeous!!! congrats!

just to confuse people even more, there is also taupe from s/s '05. i have a taupe day and will try and post a pic for comparison.

9. the leather on that bag looks amazing!!! Congrats, the color looks great as well

10. Chigirl - Please post the pics of your taupe day. The one b bag regret I have is that I passed on S/S taupe. I think the reason I love the greige so much is that it's very similar to my favorite taupe...

11. i recently saw the greige color at Bal NY...it was a great neutral!!! looks wonderful..congrats!

12. I love greige. Congratulations!

13. Congrats on your smooshy day babg! I saw the color IRL for the first time at Barneys last week and it's beautiful!!!!!

14. Love it! It looks yummy! :nuts:

15. I'm pretty sure my sister tried a greige day at Barney's in chicago and it was just gorgeous. yours is no exception..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice