Considering buying my first Botkier - which one do you prefer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :sos: I have been stalking a Botkier Logan satchel on Neiman Marcus and I've seen it other places online too. I am undecided on the satchel vs. shopper (6pm) in Golden Snake. Does anyone have some help on the two? I am leaning toward the shopper because it's more my typical style but the satchel is just so eye-catching. I noticed in someone's avatar them carrying the satchel on their shoulder without the long strap but they may be a really small person.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod99510038&eItemId=prod99510038&searchType=SALE&parentId=cat980731&icid=&rte=%252Fcommon%252Fstore%252Fcatalog%252Ftemplates%252FET1.jhtml%253FNo%253D20%2526N%253D4294967075%2526Ns%253DMAX_RETAIL_PRICE%25257c1%2526st%253Ds

http://www.6pm.com/botkier-logan-shopper-golden-snake

2. I would ultimately vote for the satchel. I must say, I am more of a two straps over the shoulder kind of gal, but there is something about that satchel that I love. The shape, the functionality, I have it in a few colors. But I definitely CANNOT get it over my shoulder with the short straps, I do wear it crossbody though. I prefer more of a structured shape though, I like the bottom of my bags to be protected or at least stand up when I sit it down. The snake is not quite as delicate as the regular lamb so you should be good either way you go. I hope this helped?!? Good luck, let us know how it turns out!! :smile:

3. I like the satchel best.

4. That satchel is beautiful! :drool:

5. I like the first one, simple but fashionable.

6. i have a logan satchel and i love it. it's so unique.

7. I have the logan satchel and it's the one Botkier bag that I always get compliments on. However, there is no way for me to wear it on the shoulder by the short handles, I definitely need to wear it with the longer strap.

8. Hi. The satchel is nice!!

9. Satchel!

10. I like the satchel as well. Very stylish

11. Thanks for all the responses, I sure wish NM would discount that satchel a little more & make the decision easier.