Considering buying CLs

Hi! They are 37.5. In any brand of shoes I am between a 37.5 and a 38 (except Prada, then I'm a 39), but usually I'm a 37.5. If you don't mind me asking how do your Prives fit? Did you need to go larger or were they true to size for you?

Darn! Way too small for me lol. :P

I have read that Very Prives run a 1/2 size small. So that would be true if a size 40 equates to a size 10 US since mine are a size 40.5. I bought a 40.5 in the plain black leather ones hoping that they'd fit and they did. I then bought the nude very prives in a 40.5 too and they fit the same as the black. I have tried a 40.5 in other CLs and they are a smidge too big so I think that getting a 1/2 size larger in the VPs is correct.

I say you should try a size 38 and if possible get a 37.5 and 38 and return the one that didn't fit. I know they are pretty much sold out so that is a longshot, but if possible that would of course be your best bet. :yes:

If you are looking on eBay check naturalgasgirl's listings- she had a buch of Vps- her shoes are mostly over retail price, but they are authentic and she will let you exchange them for a restocking fee which I think is $40 or around there....

Darn! Way too small for me lol. :P

I have read that Very Prives run a 1/2 size small. So that would be true if a size 40 equates to a size 10 US since mine are a size 40.5. I bought a 40.5 in the plain black leather ones hoping that they'd fit and they did. I then bought the nude very prives in a 40.5 too and they fit the same as the black. I have tried a 40.5 in other CLs and they are a smidge too big so I think that getting a 1/2 size larger in the VPs is correct.

I say you should try a size 38 and if possible get a 37.5 and 38 and return the one that didn't fit. I know they are pretty much sold out so that is a longshot, but if possible that would of course be your best bet. :yes:

If you are looking on eBay check naturalgasgirl's listings- she had a buch of Vps- her shoes are mostly over retail price, but they are authentic and she will let you exchange them for a restocking fee which I think is $40 or around there....

Hi - I have been looking on eBay. It drives me nuts to pay full retail price for anything, but I came into the CL craze too late to get anything on sale b/c they're mostly all gone. I'll let you know if I get one! I keep trying to talk myself into it and then I think, "Gee, that's two car payments." LOL!

Hi - I have been looking on eBay. It drives me nuts to pay full retail price for anything, but I came into the CL craze too late to get anything on sale b/c they're mostly all gone. I'll let you know if I get one! I keep trying to talk myself into it and then I think, "Gee, that's two car payments." LOL!

I know what you mean! Once you get one pair though, the next pair won't 'hurt' as much because you will just want them so bad lol! CLs are addictive!:yes:

Hope you find your dream CLs!;)

I have read that Very Prives run a 1/2 size small. ..

I actually have the opposite problem. I have a pair of cork Very Prive and they're bigger on me because of the open toe. My toes slide forward too much and I have a small gap at the heel. I'm size 5/35, so I couldn't go down in size. I just fixed the problem with Foot Petals pads.