Considering buying CLs

Nov 11, 2006
I am falling prey to everyone here who loves them and am thinking about finally taking the plunge and buying a pair of CL peep-toes (since I own no peep toes).

But can you really walk in them? Are they really comfortable enough for a night on the town?

Thanks!

I have a pair of wedges and they are pretty comfortable for a 4 inch heel. I do feel it after a whole day on them though. I also have a pair of Prives which are really gorgeous but I think its a little big. I'm going to try and find a pair in size 5.5.

I have Very Prives and they are suprisingly comfortable to walk in for a 4.5" heel. The inside is padded too. I wear a 9.5 to 10 US and got a 40.5 in the VPs and they fit perfect.

Thank you for the input! When I asked comfortable I meant comfortable for the fact that they have a 4.5 in. heel, LOL. I keep going back to Saks and trying on the same pair of patent YoYos. I keep leaving them there and then coming back to look at them. I know I need to buy them or somone else will snatch them up. I'm happy to hear that they're padded.

Well, I decided to go with the Bruges since they were on sale and cheaper. Perhaps some day I will be brave enough to go with the YoYos or the Prives. If these go well, I may not be able to resist the Prives! (except I'd probably have to sell a bag to get them).

Well, I decided to go with the Bruges since they were on sale and cheaper. Perhaps some day I will be brave enough to go with the YoYos or the Prives. If these go well, I may not be able to resist the Prives! (except I'd probably have to sell a bag to get them).

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the bruges on sale? Saks?
Also, how much were they?

Thanks & hope you enjoy your CLs- bruges are a gorgeous choice!:love:
What color did you get- we gotta see a pic! :yes:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the bruges on sale? Saks?
Also, how much were they?

Thanks & hope you enjoy your CLs- bruges are a gorgeous choice!:love:
What color did you get- we gotta see a pic! :yes:

Hi, yep, they were at Saks! They were on a sale table sort of dumped in with all the other shoes. That's why I went in looking for the Yoyos with the singback heel and leaving with the Brugues. They're black! I'm sure they were a store return because there is sort of a scuff in the leather across the right back heel, but the soles look good except for a little scuffing on the edges, so maybe someone did that while they were trying them on in the store.

Anyway I got them for $399!

Never mind. I think they're going back. I forgot what unyielding patent leather does to my heels. Ow! I will need to wait and see what non-patent leather CLs I want ato buy!

Aww...that sucks. :sad:

What size are they? I have patent leather nude Very Prives (closed back w/peeptoe) and the patent leather doesn't bother me at all- they feel the same as my plain black leather ones.

Sorry they didn't work out- that was an awesome price for them! Like half off!

Aww...that sucks. :sad:

What size are they? I have patent leather nude Very Prives (closed back w/peeptoe) and the patent leather doesn't bother me at all- they feel the same as my plain black leather ones.

Sorry they didn't work out- that was an awesome price for them! Like half off!

Hi! They are 37.5. In any brand of shoes I am between a 37.5 and a 38 (except Prada, then I'm a 39), but usually I'm a 37.5. If you don't mind me asking how do your Prives fit? Did you need to go larger or were they true to size for you?