Considering Black Winter Bag

mlt1230

Bag Addict!!!
Jul 19, 2009
New Jersey
I am considering purchasing the black medium Jolie tote for my winter black bag. Does anyone know if this bag has a magnetic snap similiar to my britt tote? Also do you have any other suggestions, my price range is $500-700 and I would be open to buying an all leather bag or canvas. I like totes that close via a magnetic closure,strap,or zipper. I love the GG black;) canvas. Any suggestions?

Beenie

Hopeless Hoarder
O.G.
Dec 30, 2008
Sunny Florida
I am considering purchasing the black medium Jolie tote for my winter black bag. Does anyone know if this bag has a magnetic snap similiar to my britt tote? Also do you have any other suggestions, my price range is $500-700 and I would be open to buying an all leather bag or canvas. I like totes that close via a magnetic closure,strap,or zipper. I love the GG black;) canvas. Any suggestions?
I got the large web hobo in the GG black fabric and I am already using it! It is a little more than your budget ($795) but it is big and holds everything and I have never seen anyone else carrying one, which is nice. It has a magnetic piece on the web strap that keeps it closed.

mlt1230

Bag Addict!!!
Jul 19, 2009
New Jersey
I got the large web hobo in the GG black fabric and I am already using it! It is a little more than your budget ($795) but it is big and holds everything and I have never seen anyone else carrying one, which is nice. It has a magnetic piece on the web strap that keeps it closed.

Thank you Beenie, I will consider that one!! Smiles:biggrin:

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
I'm still on a quest to get an all black gucci bag. The ones on my current wishlist are the Sukey Boston in Black Guccissima and the Icon Bit Boston in Black Guccissima but those are a little more than what you want to spend.

I really like the Ladies Web Hobo that Beenie suggested - that was previously on my wishlist. I also like the medium black jockey - that is $895. Good luck and let us know what you decide.