Considering a new piece before price increase. What are your can't live withouts?

noegirl

Apr 30, 2015
I currently have a few Cartier pieces and want to add another something to my collection.

I'm completely undecided but have an appt next week and have it narrowed down to a YG love, YG thin love and love band or something else all together.

My current collection includes:
YG reg JUC
Panthere two tone watch
Thin JUC ring
Trinity cord bracelet.

Waht would you say would be a staple piece to add? Or what would you suggest I look at during my appt?

20200921_150954.jpg

I vote YG classic love. That way if you don’t wear your watch it will be substantial enough next to the JUC. But if you wear your watch all the time, the thin might work better. Best to try them on if you can. Let us know!

Reactions: noegirl
IMO a classic Love would be the perfect addition to your collection! It would give you lots of options if you wanted to wear different stacks e.g. Love + JUC, Love + Trinity + JUC, Love + Trinity + watch, etc.

Reactions: noegirl
Love bracelet! :heart:

Hahahaha meet me at the store girl!!

I vote YG classic love. That way if you don’t wear your watch it will be substantial enough next to the JUC. But if you wear your watch all the time, the thin might work better. Best to try them on if you can. Let us know!

Yes good point! I don't always wear my watch but when I do I could wear my JUC and love on my other hand! I'll report back for sure!

IMO a classic Love would be the perfect addition to your collection! It would give you lots of options if you wanted to wear different stacks e.g. Love + JUC, Love + Trinity + JUC, Love + Trinity + watch, etc.

Yes! I love all of those options! I think you are right the traditional love is the way!

• Love
Reactions: Cygne18 and avcbob