Considering a 2008 BMW X5

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone here have a 2008 BME X5 if so how do you like it any pictures ? and how old are you I am 30 and I wasnt sure about the age range of this type of vehicle?

2. [​IMG]

3. I think it's super cute! Currently my dream car (truck).

I'm 18, which is probably disparaging to hear for you.

4. [​IMG]

5. I just got rid of my loaded X3 for the all wheel drive sedan.....NOT GOOD!

I MISS MY SUV!!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!LOL!
    seriously....I wish i still had it..Bmw suv's ROCK.I love my sedan but I really prefer the SUV over it.

6. how do the bmw suvs drive? smooth?

7. the white X5 looks hot!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I was comparing it to a 2008 GMC YUKON or 2008 Tahoe wow.. big difference

9. I am going to go test drive them I will let you all know when I do!

10. It is super cute!
    I have a 2003 Ford Explorer. :sad:
    I am thinking about upgrading to a Chevy Tahoe or Toyota Sequoia for the new year.

11. wonderful SAV! great drive, wonderful brakes and cornering. Perfect weight distribution...the list goes on! be sure to get the 4.8i, it's a beast!

12. I have an '04 X5....I love it...I put my two dogs in the back and off we go! Its perfect for upstate NY w/all the snow we get!

13. I had a brand new 2006 x5 a couple years back.
    I LOVED IT!
    It handles awesome!! The 2008 body style is a little different in comparison, but you cannot go wrong with the BMW. They make great driving cars!

14. My boyfriend really likes his Dad's X5, he was going to get that until he found out about the X6-now he's waiting for that to come out. I suppose because he was between an X5 and Porsche this suits him well. Little bit more body to it, not sure how I feel about it just yet.

[​IMG]

I heard some of the new BMW are having major electrical issues though so you might want to check if it includes the X5s as well.