Consider the Parme Inclusion Bracelet for Spring and Summer! **Pics**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so pleased with my new Inclusion Bracelet. I selected the Parme Inclusion Bracelet simply because Eluxury was selling the TPM size (the itty bitty one!) and this was the only color they had in stock. Well, I am not disappointed in the least and it certainly made it easy to decide which one to get!

Notice how nicely it looks with my nail polish (Bubble Bath by OPI). I know many are passing on the Parme color, but I think if you wear light nail polish like this it is real :boxing:knock-out!

[​IMG]

2. Do you like?

3. hi DS :heart:
    can't see your pic. congrats on your inclusion!

4. me either, can't see pics

5. No pics.

6. cant see your pic?? i want to see!!

7. Hmm.. it looks like your files haven't attached, because the link doesn't actually lead to anywhere. :sad:

8. pls check.. didnt see any pics.

9. Here is the pic. Gosh. I am glad someone said something! I was booted off tPF and it mustn't have attached properly. But the odd thing was I could see it!

Attached Files:

10. There
    [​IMG]

PewPew likes this.
  11. ^the parme looks like the pink in that photo.

congrats!

12. its very refreshing! i want your transparent one!!!! :heart:33 ive been searing for one =/ but no luck.

13. It's beautiful!!

Me likey! :yes:

Congrats!

14. Ooh it looks pretty!

But can someone please tell me what the difference between PM and TPM is?

15. This bracelet is a TPM meaning that the opening is 2.25" as opposed to 2.5" opening for the regular PM. Other than that there is no difference between the two.