Conker reveal

She's absolutely gorgeous, Cocorose - I'm so glad you got her! :smile: What an absolute stunner, and so stylish and practical!

Do you normally use a bag liner/organiser, btw?

I agree with melonsox - she's a beauty and looks fab on you! But I also know what you mean about the bf leather - it was in a different league ... My advice is to sleep on it and have another, good look at her tomorrow. If you want a stylish workhorse, Conker is all that - and then some! - but if you want a really classy bag, you need to hold out for your bf, imho ...

I agree with melonsox - she's a beauty and looks fab on you! But I also know what you mean about the bf leather - it was in a different league ... My advice is to sleep on it and have another, good look at her tomorrow. If you want a stylish workhorse, Conker is all that - and then some! - but if you want a really classy bag, you need to hold out for your bf, imho ...

Great advice Mayfly and I think you're right!

This bag is a great buy for anyone wanting a sturdy work bag. They have plenty left at Bicester!

Just to add to that, I could see me using her on a wide range of occasions without the fear of her getting marked - she's a glorious colour and I love her structured shape, too!

Do you think so? I was just about to book a couriers collection. I think she looks a bit plastic-y and just a bit bulky on me. The Black Forest leather was just delicious.....

I've had the same Pleathery-esque feelings about my pumpkin...esp. as the colour could be construed as a badly-copied oak!!! It's the structure,shine,and even graining all together conspiring to create a fake-o-phobia!!! argh : / are you still undecided about keeping her?!?