Conker reveal

I've just had Conker delivered to compare with Pumpkin and she's going straight back! She's far more burgundy than reddish-brown (I can't actually see any brown, tbh) and reminds me of Ribena ... Here's mine for comparison with yours, Cocorose:

I've just had Conker delivered to compare with Pumpkin and she's going straight back! She's far more burgundy than reddish-brown (I can't actually see any brown, tbh) and reminds me of Ribena ... Here's mine for comparison with yours, Cocorose:

I'll try again!

Attachments

• 1382456710431.jpg
    1382456710431.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 149
I still love it Mayfly!!! x

Hee hee! My old English teacher used to say, "You know what the old lady said when she kissed the cow, 'Tastes differ'!" I never really understood that, but I got the gist of it! I love that we all like different bags and leathers - Conker just drained me and was an immediate, "Noooo!" :smile:

Hee hee! My old English teacher used to say, "You know what the old lady said when she kissed the cow, 'Tastes differ'!" I never really understood that, but I got the gist of it! I love that we all like different bags and leathers - Conker just drained me and was an immediate, "Noooo!" :smile:

I think it is drop dead gorgeous - I am very tempted now. Mayfly, do you have the pics of the conker vs pumpkin. I am trying to decide which one to go for- would you mind. Thanks and cheers.

Haha!!! I understand xx

I think it is drop dead gorgeous - I am very tempted now. Mayfly, do you have the pics of the conker vs pumpkin. I am trying to decide which one to go for- would you mind. Thanks and cheers.

I'll fish out Conker (I haven't sealed the box yet!) and put her next to Miss Smug-Because-I'm-Staying Pumpkin! :smile: In the meantime, Mrsshac started all this with her thread in the Shopping area: "Current Outlet Bays - Shiny Grain???" where both of the bags are shown on their own and against her winter coat!

I'll try again!
Ooh I love the Conker but if your heart is with Black Forest best to wait for it.
I was disappointed with Black Forest when I first saw it in Harrods. I think it was less burgundy and more brown red than I expected. However I changed my mind and got it and I still love the colour. It is a really easy colour to match.

Actually, my friend said the colour is more "Cranberry", which is actually a very good description! Now I just want to stick a Christmas turkey next to her! (Conker, not my friend!)