Conker Alexa.

Wow... What a lovely surprise, and sounds like you deserve it. What a lovely couple, and I too love your kitties!!! :biggrin:

Beautiful bag :love:

Just to say hi... This is bella :biggrin:

Attachments

• image-3031517042.jpg
    image-3031517042.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 185
Oh Becca your new bag is beautiful!! The conker looks such a rich colour!
What a wonderful boyfriend you have, you have trained him well!!
Love the photo of the two of you at the Grand Canyon, that is on my wish list of places to visit!

Designpurchaser said:
This is my Kitty, unbelievably laying on an incredibly hot radiator

SO cute... And sooo fluffy! Look at that belly!

This was her on my bday... P.s. sorry to hijack becca...

Attachments

• image-152842865.jpg
    image-152842865.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 166
  • image-1529045355.jpg
    image-1529045355.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 168
SO cute... And sooo fluffy! Look at that belly!

This was her on my bday... P.s. sorry to hijack becca...

AHHHH what a cutie pie so gorgeous i adore this one as well.
Im actually allegic to cats and dogs they make me itch like mad but i still love them;)
Just see the others all gorgeous.

Hi everyone, I love love love the pics of the cats!! My black cat is called Alfie too! My poor boyf is not very well today so I am looking after him. I even just walked to the chemist with no make up on to get him some night nurse etc! Dont like seeing him poorly so I am making a fuss of him whilst trying not to annoy him to much. I know I prefer to be left alone when i'm feeling poorly. THanks again for the lovely comments. I'm sorry but I dont know how to multi-quote so I cant tag you all! Someone asked what I thought of Bicester? Well ive only actually been twice, but I do believe it is their busiest outlet? Am I right on that? Its a great store, always busy, I think its best to go mid week rather than a weekend. Weekends are just too busy. I love it, but then I love Mulberry a lot. I was at the York store recently & only brought a trinket box. I think it just depends on what they have at the time. Bicester definitely gets a thumbs up from me though.

Hi everyone, I love love love the pics of the cats!! My black cat is called Alfie too! My poor boyf is not very well today so I am looking after him. I even just walked to the chemist with no make up on to get him some night nurse etc! Dont like seeing him poorly so I am making a fuss of him whilst trying not to annoy him to much. I know I prefer to be left alone when i'm feeling poorly. THanks again for the lovely comments. I'm sorry but I dont know how to multi-quote so I cant tag you all! Someone asked what I thought of Bicester? Well ive only actually been twice, but I do believe it is their busiest outlet? Am I right on that? Its a great store, always busy, I think its best to go mid week rather than a weekend. Weekends are just too busy. I love it, but then I love Mulberry a lot. I was at the York store recently & only brought a trinket box. I think it just depends on what they have at the time. Bicester definitely gets a thumbs up from me though.
Becca, I left this thread for my OH to see last night, wonder if he got the hint? :shocked: Going to the chemist without makeup :shocked: that is dedication for you. I don't go anywhere without makeup. Hope he feels better soon. I've been to both York and Bicester outlet, which do you prefer? I can't wait to visit another one soon :biggrin: