Congratulations!

1. just wanted to say congrats to our new mods, i know you'll keep this place organized and spam free :biggrin:

2. Thanks! :shame:

Time to kick some spammer butt :nuts:

3. Thank you JJ

4. :lol: Congrats!

5. thanks! we'll show those spammers who's boss...

and the girls that don't use the 'search' feature before making the 1000th bergacci thread....but we'll be nicer to them.

maybe ;)

6. LOL Amanda! I've had a hard time sitting on my fingers on those threads too! LMAO!

Thanks!!

7. Thank you; I am very happy to be able to help this site since I spend so much of my time here.

8. You go girls! :nuts:

9. Congrats! And thank you for doing this. :biggrin:

11. I'd like to say thank you to all the new moderators .... your time and attention devoted to the PF is appreciated ....:P

12. :smile: yaaaaaay. congrats ladies, Im sure you will be super fab.

13. Yep, a big congrats to all of you!!! We will prob need more mods in the future, this site continues to grow!!!

Kicking SPAM's butt is a lot of fun (but lets make sure we still let Vlad think he is in charge :amuse:)

JK!

14. Of course :nuts: He has a way with making funny edits to their posts :biggrin:

15. It is one of his passions!! Believe it or not, I'd venture to say that he spends more time on here than me lately!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice