Congratulations To Stella McCartney & Her Husband ....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stella McCartney, Husband Welcome a Daughter

TUESDAY DECEMBER 12, 2006 04:35PM EST
    By Simon Perry and Brian Orloff

Stella McCartney Photo by: Ronald Asadorian / Splash News[​IMG]
    Fashion designer Stella McCartney has given birth to a daughter, Bailey Linda Olwyn Willis, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The baby, born on Dec. 8 in London, weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz.

This is the second child for McCartney, 35, and her husband of three years, former magazine publisher Alasdhair Willis, 36. They have one son, Miller, who turns 2 on Feb. 25.

Bailey is also the fourth grandchild for Paul McCartney. Stella's mother, Linda McCartney, died of breast cancer in 1998.

Like her mother, Stella McCartney is a tireless animal-rights crusader who recently criticized fellow designers for using fur. She is working on launching an organic skin-care line.

2. Good for the McCartney family. I hope this helps their holiday season be more merry even with the divorce.

3. I love Stella - she always speaks her mind....and her clothes are pretty damn cool too:smile:

4. Aww great,congrats to them.I really like Stella and her style too!:smile:

5. Lucky Bailey!! She'll get to wear so many niiiice clothes, shoes, bags..... etc. etc.

6. That's nice! Congrats to them!

7. I love her, congratulations!