Congrats to Lescoy - our new Mulberry Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ See - I can't even spell properly!!!!!

I think its because DH has had to give somebody 'the sack' this morning and its not very nice is it? Me, being his HR person, has had to give him advice on what to do, what to say etc etc. To make matters worse, the person in question didn't take it very well either!

stup, stup, stup STUPID!

Oh no, that doesn't sound good :s Hope all's ok.

Still, you gave me a giggle though.

DH has just informed me that Engand have just taken a wicket after a nightmare morning. No idea where he got the idea from that I'd be remotely interested :shrugs:

Hi Riff Raff lovely to see you! Stare that Alpha female right down, cheek of her!
Yeah we now have Lescoy! Hurray
I am having a stup day too, high on paint fumes, decorating!
Sorry to hear about your stup day Ali, not a pleasant task at all. :hugs:

I'm having a stup day too. Had to give a big presentation to my global department and our new head of group said "thank you for such a simple presentation" should I be pleased or insulted?

I'm having a stup day too. Had to give a big presentation to my global department and our new head of group said "thank you for such a simple presentation" should I be pleased or insulted?

Be please Bluecat, simplicity is a good quality, less is more, isn't it? look at a lovely simple high quality bays compared to some big overdone confection by some other brand (no names, no pack drill!!) ;):nuts:

Sorry for anybody that is confused! I started this thread to say congrats to Lescoy for becoming our Mulberry Mod but after I'd done it I noticed that Lescoy has put a Sticky Thread in to say that she was our MOD - I just hadn't noticed it because I wasn't paying full attention and wasn't reading properly!

Stup was supposed to stay Stupid - but I was being so 'stupid' that I didn't even spell that right!!! Doh!

Anyway - YES - Lescoy is now our official Mulberry MOD - so BE NICE!!!!! hahahaha

Wow, I know I'd be having to pin my arms by my sides if someone said that to me!! :nuts:

Not sure if this was a male or female. If female, I'd interpret it as a *****y comment, but if male he probably meant clear & intended it as a compliment!

Not sure if this was a male or female. If female, I'd interpret it as a *****y comment, but if male he probably meant clear & intended it as a compliment!

Oh abs agree SJ - men say these things meaning them to be complimentary....but a female would have been nasty...hope it was the former!!

I work in teaching and training and a simple presentation imho is an excellent one - the complicated ones are usually given by show offs and teach others very little.

Bet you were great :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.