Congo Bays but 'strap' in Darwin?

Muppet18

O.G.
Apr 18, 2009
Hi!

I am searching for a Congo Bayswater in Choco and when I was looking at the different bags on ebay I found that the 'strap'...or what is it called.. differs. Some of the bags have the Darwin 'strap' and some have one in Congo.
How does this come?
15ds7qp.jpg

2poa16d.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Don't these Congo ones come with a clochette?
I remember a post where I could read that the outlets do not sell the bags with clochette .
My problem is, that I am searching for a choco Congo WITH clochette.
Is is going to be for my sister and she loves it complete!

The print is more deeply indented with the original Congo, and the finish more glossy than the printed NVT. I think the leather is somewhat thicker/heavier too - I have a little Adena made from Congo and the leather is quite rigid, it stands up by itself.

congo ones don't usually come with the clochette and it costs another 20 pounds to make it complete (info from york factory shop visit '09) wondering if the price of clothette has gone up too?

But is IS possible to make it complete?
My information was that outlet bags will not be completed if you got to a store and show them the bag you'd purchase it for.
When they see it's an outlet bag they wouldn't order it...

Mine in Black Congo had feet and clochette and the one that I linked to from the Swedish site Blocket also have feet and clochette.

I once contected Mulberry Factory Shop, trying to order a padlock and I recieved this answer from them:

"Unfortunately the bayswater you are speaking about is what we call a “special purchase” they are made especially for the Factory Shop’s from redundant leathers to save waste and don’t come with the lock and keys in the leather pouch.
We normally only stock previous seasons items or items which may be substandard in some way and as the special purchases are neither they don’t make them with the key fobs in order to be able to still sell them at a discounted price. Due to this reason unfortunately it is also not possible to order one as they have been specifically designed not to have them.

I hope this helps to answer your question. Many thanks."

congo ones don't usually come with the clochette and it costs another 20 pounds to make it complete (info from york factory shop visit '09) wondering if the price of clothette has gone up too?