confusion Tortoise Keyfob

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I thought these were discontinued and you couldn't find them. Why are these in the outlets again ? I haven't seen them but my outlet said they had them when I called. Is it possible they are referring to a different keyfob with a turtle. I asked her and she said the aqua one, any info ? Thanks

its the same turtle keyfob. i saw them at my outlet a few days ago. i was going to get one cause i wanted one for a long time and was surprised to see them cause i was told about a month ago JAX didn't have them anymore. But i saw them at the outlet and it's going for $24. It was at the Las Americas Outlet in San Diego.

I thought these were discontinued and you couldn't find them. Why are these in the outlets again ? I haven't seen them but my outlet said they had them when I called. Is it possible they are referring to a different keyfob with a turtle. I asked her and she said the aqua one, any info ? Thanks

Same keyfob. Saw it today at an outlet on my trip. ALMOST bought him but resisted.

i have this one, but i didnt know it was discontinued, though as there are a fair few on ebay! I love toitle, I think it is good the outlets have them again, spread the toitle love and avoid resorting to ebay :biggrin: