confusion Tortoise Keyfob

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought these were discontinued and you couldn't find them. Why are these in the outlets again ? I haven't seen them but my outlet said they had them when I called. Is it possible they are referring to a different keyfob with a turtle. I asked her and she said the aqua one, any info ? Thanks

2. its the same turtle keyfob. i saw them at my outlet a few days ago. i was going to get one cause i wanted one for a long time and was surprised to see them cause i was told about a month ago JAX didn't have them anymore. But i saw them at the outlet and it's going for $24. It was at the Las Americas Outlet in San Diego.

3. I bought one the other day and it's the same exact one I bought last year and misplaced. I was SOOO happy to find one there!

4. I bought the turtle at the outlet a week or so ago... $24.

5. Thank you ! I am really excited about this keyfob. I have wanted it for a while.

6. Same keyfob. Saw it today at an outlet on my trip. ALMOST bought him but resisted.

7. I want one.

8. It is the same. They're all over on eBay now too.

9. I just bought this last weekend at the outlet!!

10. I want one SO bad but I won't be able to get to an outlet. :crybaby:

11. me, too. if he would have been $9.99 he would have been mine.

12. i have this one, but i didnt know it was discontinued, though as there are a fair few on ebay! I love toitle, I think it is good the outlets have them again, spread the toitle love and avoid resorting to ebay :biggrin:

13. It's my favorite key fob...if you don't have one, you should grab him from the outlet!

14. Hopefully my shopper will come through I will have that and the ladybug on Monday.

15. I saw them at my outlet, too. I wonder if when JAX said they were out, if they meant they had already been cleared from JAX and sent to the outlets?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice