confusion Tortoise Keyfob

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought these were discontinued and you couldn't find them. Why are these in the outlets again ? I haven't seen them but my outlet said they had them when I called. Is it possible they are referring to a different keyfob with a turtle. I asked her and she said the aqua one, any info ? Thanks

2. its the same turtle keyfob. i saw them at my outlet a few days ago. i was going to get one cause i wanted one for a long time and was surprised to see them cause i was told about a month ago JAX didn't have them anymore. But i saw them at the outlet and it's going for $24. It was at the Las Americas Outlet in San Diego.

3. I bought one the other day and it's the same exact one I bought last year and misplaced. I was SOOO happy to find one there!

4. I bought the turtle at the outlet a week or so ago... $24.

5. Thank you ! I am really excited about this keyfob. I have wanted it for a while.

6. Same keyfob. Saw it today at an outlet on my trip. ALMOST bought him but resisted.

7. I want one.

8. It is the same. They're all over on eBay now too.

9. I just bought this last weekend at the outlet!!

10. I want one SO bad but I won't be able to get to an outlet. :crybaby:

11. me, too. if he would have been $9.99 he would have been mine.

12. i have this one, but i didnt know it was discontinued, though as there are a fair few on ebay! I love toitle, I think it is good the outlets have them again, spread the toitle love and avoid resorting to ebay :biggrin:

13. It's my favorite key fob...if you don't have one, you should grab him from the outlet!

14. Hopefully my shopper will come through I will have that and the ladybug on Monday.

15. I saw them at my outlet, too. I wonder if when JAX said they were out, if they meant they had already been cleared from JAX and sent to the outlets?