Confusion over the Sasha Duffle in MINI/SMALL/MEDIUM

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Hi gals! There seems to be confusion over the sizes that Botkier has regarding the sasha duffle. FYI, what used to be called the MINI (which is the smallest Sasha Duffle available) is now called the SMALL. What used to be called the SMALL is now called the MEDIUM. The Large is still the large. I have both the small and the medium (which used to be the mini and the small ) but I know a lot of gals are ordering the botkier bags on sale at www.botkier.com and not knowing which ones they are getting because of the ever changing names!! I've attached photos of both. The black bag is the SMALL (AKA THE MINI) and the pewter snake is the MEDIUM (AKA THE SMALL). I hope this clears things up. Botkier never mentioned why they changed the names or that they even changed the names at all!!! So now buyers are utterly confused... FYI, the smallest one like my black patent is $315 and the medium one like my grey pewter is $381. Just thought I'd let you gals know in case you are ordering some bags from the sale! :smile:

Attachments

• botkiersashabags.jpg
    botkiersashabags.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 279
  • botkierbags1.jpg
    botkierbags1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 192
Here they are, the black one is medium and the cream one is large.

Attachments

• Botkier Sasha Duffle, medium and large..JPG
    Botkier Sasha Duffle, medium and large..JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
i'm one of the confused ones.. :rolleyes:

i think i have the sizing info down, but just to clarify about the material, is the silver medium one made of lambskin? because the regular price looks more than the nylon ones that are described. i'd love a lambskin one but i just want to make sure before i order

thanks! :smile:

Thanks! gorgeous colors! i just brought a small (mini) sasha in sapphire nylon... but the black patent one is looking gorgeous too.
i was kinda confused about why some were Minis and why some were Smalls.

Hi gals! There seems to be confusion over the sizes that Botkier has regarding the sasha duffle. FYI, what used to be called the MINI (which is the smallest Sasha Duffle available) is now called the SMALL. What used to be called the SMALL is now called the MEDIUM. The Large is still the large. I have both the small and the medium (which used to be the mini and the small ) but I know a lot of gals are ordering the botkier bags on sale at www.botkier.com and not knowing which ones they are getting because of the ever changing names!! I've attached photos of both. The black bag is the SMALL (AKA THE MINI) and the pewter snake is the MEDIUM (AKA THE SMALL). I hope this clears things up. Botkier never mentioned why they changed the names or that they even changed the names at all!!! So now buyers are utterly confused... FYI, the smallest one like my black patent is $315 and the medium one like my grey pewter is $381. Just thought I'd let you gals know in case you are ordering some bags from the sale! :smile: