confusion for birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

Can you make me birkin savvy?:idea: I want to order my first bag and im thinking size 35 " -- but color, HW , skin .. all this im very confused about. I need to sound like i know it all !!!

Help please. :confused1:

xx

2. Look at the reference library section in the top section of the forum - there you get a very good insight to leather options, colors to even which leathers come in which colors! Remember that different leathers will give you diff looks and appareance.

Good luck!

3. Well I would look at pics here in the H forum and you will see different leathers and colors and sizes. I could be wrong but I think for Birkins it only comes with either gold color (GHW) or silver color (PHW) for the hardware.

There is a lot of great pics and descriptions on the board, I don't even know where to tell you to look, but maybe someone else will. Good luck

4. If you want me to choose for you, well start with: Birkin or HAC 35 CM in togo or clemence leather (you'll love the smell). I would choose dark gold leather colour for you with gold hardware. OR Graphite colour with silver hardware. Good luck.