Confusion about Selma Sizing! Help Please!!!

ash123

Aug 1, 2013
Hey everyone so I got a colorblock selma (the top-handle one not the messenger) from the MK store in canada and they said it was a medium in size and the dimensions for mine are 8" height, 11" length (didn't include the flaps on both side in this measurement), and 4" width. However the bag looks more like a small than medium. And after checking online I noticed that different websites have different dimensions posted so I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind please posting the dimensions as measured on their medium selma. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey everyone so I got a colorblock selma (the top-handle one not the messenger) from the MK store in canada and they said it was a medium in size and the dimensions for mine are 8" height, 11" length (didn't include the flaps on both side in this measurement), and 4" width. However the bag looks more like a small than medium. And after checking online I noticed that different websites have different dimensions posted so I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind please posting the dimensions as measured on their medium selma. Thanks!

Hi
My medium selma has same measurements as your medium selma :smile:
I find it the ideal size for me as I don't carry a lot , I also have the messenger and they are little bit smaller than medium
HTH

Hi
My medium selma has same measurements as your medium selma :smile:
I find it the ideal size for me as I don't carry a lot , I also have the messenger and they are little bit smaller than medium
HTH
Thank-youu! I was a little worried because the saleslady told me I only have 7 days to do a return or exchange and my friend said that her's is a medium too and hers is 10"Height 13" long 6" wide and she bought hers for the same price as mine which I found strange :S

Is yours colorblock as well because I was thinking that perhaps the block effect makes it seem smaller lol

Thank-youu! I was a little worried because the saleslady told me I only have 7 days to do a return or exchange and my friend said that her's is a medium too and hers is 10"Height 13" long 6" wide and she bought hers for the same price as mine which I found strange :S

Is yours colorblock as well because I was thinking that perhaps the block effect makes it seem smaller lol
Hi no mine is a solid colour -luggage not colour block

8-9" height is medium size while 13" is large size. Width and length is about the same.

Is it possible that your friend has the large selma?

8-9" height is medium size while 13" is large size. Width and length is about the same.

ash123, I think your friend's Selma is a large. The measurements you list for her bag are very close to the large Selma measurements. My large Selma is 13" long (16" with the wings), 10" high, and 6" wide.

Thank-you everyone for the replies! I haven't seen my friend's bag up close but she insisted its a medium and I did see the receipt so I know she paid the same as me so I guess I'll go back and get the larger size in that case because the medium unfortunately doesn't fit by notebooks or laptop :sad: