Confused yet Excited

1. Heres the kinda sorta dilemnaI have been getting FedEx door tags left at my house for about 3 days now. So today I called FedEx to see where the package was coming from because I haven't ordered anything. The Customer Service Rep says it is from ELX in Tennessee. As we pFers know, ELX is Eluxury or 866. I am so excited but I didn't order anything. And i have to sign for it, which means it is over a certain price range. :wtf: What do you guys think, have you ever had this happen to you???

2. Go and get your package :smile: be sure to post pic's of what you purchased.

3. wow, a surprise treat...def. let us know what's in it!

4. thats just it bag fetish i havent purchased anything since my agenda.

5. I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow they are transferring it to the airport so I can pick it up there.

6. Maybe someone made the purchase for you. :yahoo:OMG i'd be dying to find out .. Run go an get your package.

7. Oooh maybe it's a surprise for a very special customer ? :graucho:

8. Ooooh that's so hot! Surprise package!

Sure you haven't been sleep-buying LV or anything? :P I know I DREAM about it...sleep-buying could be a problem lol...

9. sleep buying could be a huge problem. inside i am doing this :yahoo::nuts:Its going to kill me to wait until tomorrow. My birthday is in 16days... mmm :yahoo: I don't know what to think

10. Maybe its a surprise gift from a very special someone? How exciting. Then again are you sure you didn't waitlist for something. Perhaps calling eLux to find out or just wait for the surprise.

11. only thing i have waitlisted for is the azur line and i don't think I'm cool enough to get it 2 months in advance

12. i dont have a special someone...or at least i don't think i do...lol. can you tell this is killing me

13. OMG if its free LV keep it, do not contact them and say they made a mistake, keep it lol..GOD must love you !

14. VIP Gift?? a verrrrry lovely B-day gift?
    Please post as soon as you find out, suspense is not my thing..

15. :yes::yes::yes::wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice