confused which wallet? opinions please

get the continental wallet with gunmetal guccisima leather.. that's soo beatiful. The gunmetal zippy looks a little boring to me for the price. goodluck!:P

I will recommend the gunmetal guccissima leather wallet too.. it is lovely color and leather.

I think the continuental style wallet is more functional..

Wow someone else with a hardcore dilemma.

The only pluses for me with the zipped-up one is that nothing will fall out and it's sleek.

I like either the gunmetal or the crest - if need be you can use them as an alternative evening purse which is great when travelling.

Wow someone else with a hardcore dilemma.

The only pluses for me with the zipped-up one is that nothing will fall out and it's sleek.

I like either the gunmetal or the crest - if need be you can use them as an alternative evening purse which is great when travelling.

lol.i wish to use em as an alternative evening purse when i am not going someplace too fancy and ofcourse while traveling. sigh! i have only seen em online i guess i shall finally decide when i see em fer real...:P

I like the gunmetal guccissima the most, without a doubt! ;) But like papertiger said, the only plus side about the gunmetal zippy is that you won't have to worry about anything falling out and it's lower maintenance. But the gunmetal guccissima is way more appealing to me, it's just simply gorgeous...can't beat it! I just love guccissima...hehe :yahoo:

Attachments

• Gucci wallet.jpg
    Gucci wallet.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 55
I like the gunmetal guccissima the most, without a doubt! ;) But like papertiger said, the only plus side about the gunmetal zippy is that you won't have to worry about anything falling out and it's lower maintenance. But the gunmetal guccissima is way more appealing to me, it's just simply gorgeous...can't beat it! I just love guccissima...hehe :yahoo:
thank you.well the gumnetal guccissima it is i suppose:P