confused... which do i choose??????

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
hi girls! i just purchased the ergo leather pleated satchel in natural but i am now having second thoughts on it. i was thinking maybe i should exchange it for the white one, i also like the black but i already have the ergo conv. in black so help me out girls please what should i do??:confused1:

I would say give it a bit of time before you give away your satchel. It's easy to second guess yourself! Sometimes I also feel that way after a purchase, but most of the time I end up realizing my gut was initially right. If not, then you can always return it as long as the tags are still on it. If you're really sure you're not feeling it, though, then yes, I would exchange it for something else. I also looked at the white, but I thought MAN, I can't keep that clean, especially on the pleats! I ended up with the burnt orange for now.

I prefer natural AND I think it's more versitile (if you're like me and don't have a ton of bags to be always switching). I could see a darker color scarf on it for fall...not so much w/ the white one though.

First you should ask yourself why are you having 2nd thoughts about the satchel in natural? Are you not liking the color, is it to close to a color you already have or you think the bag would look better in white? If you really like the bag and the problem is just the color then determine which one will work with your wardrobe better. Do you need a white bag? I would go to the store and try them both on and see which one you like better.

I LOVE the natural color, thats the next one I want to purchase, I think it would be so versitile... JMHO... if your not sure on the color though, I would take it back and get something that your more sure of! :yes: