confused! pls help me.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. like bloomsbury better between the two

2. I have the Bloomsbury PM and it is a great bag. The roundness of it and the pleat help make it a more feminine bag. Nice & roomy too!

3. I vote for Bloomsbury

4. i prefer the Odeon

5. Bloomsbury is a great bag - it's really stylish! I like that it has a little more charm than the Odeon. Both are really great, though. I've seen Ashley Tisdale wearing the Odeon and it looked really cute on I thought! Though, my vote will have to go to Bloomsbury!! :smile:

6. Have you thought of the Odeon GM? My friend has it and I like how it has the handle straps as well..
    If you don't like it, then I would go with the Odeon PM, if I were you.

7. I agree. The Odeon GM is gorgeous.

8. Bloomsbury

9. I love bloomsbury.

10. I have the bloomsbury pm and definitely prefer it over the odeon. I think it looks a littlel jazzier and the fact that it's worry free is a bonus to me.

11. I like both the bloomsbury and the odeon GM, but I think I like the bloomsbury just a little bit better, it's cuter, more fun. I've seen the odeon on a few people lately and I don't love it as much as i thought I did. When I saw the bloomsbury on someone at the mall the other day I loved it! Good luck with your decision!

12. I prefer the Odeon! Good luck deciding!

13. I just ordered the bloomsburry so i guess im partial.

14. Bloomsbury gets my vote. Good luck!

15. I'm leaning towards the Odeon MM myself to use for an upcoming trip. I already have too much Damier and don't want to look too matchy. I really like the crossbody style, though and I'm seeing more of it this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice