CONFUSED! PLEASE READE! (lol)

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
ok, so you probably have a hint of what my thread is about! I hope I'm posting it in the correct area...need some info on the patent leather triangle shaped (actually its kinda like a pyramid) LV with a gold "nametag" on its front. I am in love :love:with this bag, its the candy apple red patent with the embossed LV (like the vernis) Have been visiting my - hopefully - soon-to-be new baby at the Town Center LV store. - the big one is $1,090 and is a shoulder bag. The small one is a handheld and is $890.

Also, what is the diff. between the Houston Vernis and the Reade that is pictured in the Reade clubhouse? they look so similar to me..

would love info! and once again, wasnt sure where to ask these questions....;)

TIA! Claudia

IDK about the Houston vs. Reade as I recently got into Vernis myself. The bag you're talking about though, is the BELLEVUE :love: in Pomme. I looove this bag! So chic with that shape and shine plus the vachetta handles give it casual flair. Iit's light, handy, and surprisingly fits a good amount of stuff. I've bought more expensive LV's that I don't love as much as the Bellevue. I really hope you get it!

thanx so much, ladies! now I know the name! My Bellevue sits on the shelf at LV, calling her new mommy's name! lol

PS and thanks to all of you who clarified for me the diff. tween the Reade and the Houston :smile: