Confused! Please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :confused1:I am totally confused now. I am going to buy my third LV in May and my heart has been set on the Monorgueil since it came out, but for the past two days I've been thinking about the Azur Speedy, I don't know what to do. What do you guys think? Should I go with the Montorgueil or a get an Azur speedy instead?

2. Hummm that's a tough choice!

depends on your needs really, they are both REALLY spacious bags. I really like the azur, it looks really tasty(it reminds me of white chocolate) but i would have to say go with the monorgueil, I just think that the Monogram is the best line from LV I love the vachetta with the dark brown background.

Hope this helps! And good luck the hardest thing to do is CHOOSE.

3. Azur speedy :yes:

4. Depends on what your first two LVs are, and what your lifestyle needs - personally, I prefer the Damier line over the Monogram line, so I would say the Damier Azur Speedy. :tup:

5. I love my azur Speedy. I say go for that one!!!

6. Do you prefer handheld bags or shoulder bags? And what are your two other bags? I would prefer the Monty out of the two.

7. What are your other two bags??

8. Between the two, I pick Azur Speedy.

9. i'd say azur speedy.. but again it depends on what you already have and what style (handheld or shoulder bag) you prefer. if it doesn't matter i'd definitely vote for azur speedy.

10. def azur speedy.. go for it..

11. My two other bags are speedy and neverfull.

12. Based on what your other two bags are you MUST get the Azur.

13. Hope that helps!

14. azur speedy:heart:3

15. Azur Speedy ~ so cute!