Confused! Please help

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
:confused1:I am totally confused now. I am going to buy my third LV in May and my heart has been set on the Monorgueil since it came out, but for the past two days I've been thinking about the Azur Speedy, I don't know what to do. What do you guys think? Should I go with the Montorgueil or a get an Azur speedy instead?

Felipe

Apr 7, 2008
Hummm that's a tough choice!

depends on your needs really, they are both REALLY spacious bags. I really like the azur, it looks really tasty(it reminds me of white chocolate) but i would have to say go with the monorgueil, I just think that the Monogram is the best line from LV I love the vachetta with the dark brown background.

Hope this helps! And good luck the hardest thing to do is CHOOSE.

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
Depends on what your first two LVs are, and what your lifestyle needs - personally, I prefer the Damier line over the Monogram line, so I would say the Damier Azur Speedy. :tup:

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
Do you prefer handheld bags or shoulder bags? And what are your two other bags? I would prefer the Monty out of the two.

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
i'd say azur speedy.. but again it depends on what you already have and what style (handheld or shoulder bag) you prefer. if it doesn't matter i'd definitely vote for azur speedy.