Confused over BBags.. SOS PLEASE

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Ok.. here's the story.. I've been looking for a brown city for a while and finally the SA at Holts called and finally got a 2008 Charbon City.. I love its dark brown color..
Now.. I saw this City Bag that I could get cheaper than the one I bought from Holts (cost me $1350+TAX+ $1520).. The authenticity is verified by this awesome forum.. and now I need to know what this color is and how it's compared to my 2008 Charbon..
This is a 2006 City (confirmed from paper card)... but I can't tell what the color it is (either Truffle or Maroon).. I know it's hard to identify a color from a picture? but those of you who own 2006 Maroon or Truffle can help me..
Also (the more important question) how dark are these colors comparing tho the charbon (which is very dark "almost black")..
I checked the color reference library and figured out that Maroon is darker than Truffle..
If this purse is Turffle then it's out of the question ..I won't get it.. but if it's Maroon then I wanna know how dark the Maroon is comparing to the Charbon..
YOU ROCK BBAD GIRLDS
(The first 4 pictures are the bag in question and the last picture is my 2008 Charbon city)

Attachments

• Bbag1.JPG
    Bbag1.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 91
  • BBag2.JPG
    BBag2.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 75
  • BBag3.JPG
    BBag3.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 55
  • BBag4.JPG
    BBag4.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I actually have an 06 Grenat, which I thought is the same colour as Marroon..
but now I am confused..

If anyone can confirm that Grenat is the same as Marroon then I can post you pics of my 06 Grenat :biggrin:

I actually have an 06 Grenat, which I thought is the same colour as Marroon..
but now I am confused..

If anyone can confirm that Grenat is the same as Marroon then I can post you pics of my 06 Grenat :biggrin:

Marron and grenat are not the same color, marron is a dark brown. Here's a pic from the reference library :yes:

attachment.php