Confused on what to buy

You have to order it. It helps you organize your bag and makes it hold its shape better. IMO, you should get a monogram speedy as your 1st bag. Your 2nd bag you should get damier in another style you like. I just think it's more classic, and younger. I dont think mono requires extra care, you just have to be careful with the handles. Can you go to king of prussia boutique and try them out before you buy?

hehe I actually know where doylestown is! I think you should go to LV ASAP and try them out. If you still cant decide which is more YOU come back here and tell us what you thought. In your whole life, you'll probably buy a bunch of LVs, so just get the one that is best for you now. You can clean the handles, there are threads on PF about that. But you just be careful with the leather parts that you dont get it dirty and your hands are dry when you touch it. I'm sure you won't wreck it!

Yeah its really fun. We just dont know enough about your style, taste, body, lifestyle, etc. to give you more personalized direction. I'm sure you'll find something you really love at the boutique. And you can always pick your next bag while you're there too! Most of us have wish lists that are several thousand dollars! OK let us know what happens...

Hey yeuxhonnetes I also love lv bags and my first lv bag i bought not so long ago was pm tikal and i have noticed on the strp its dirty.Any advise how i can get it clean????

ok i'm sorry i didn't see this earlier :shame:. i've tried Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and baby wipes, and they've both worked for me so far :yes:. you could try one of those too