Confused on what to buy

Alma is a great bag. I also love the Damier Triana bag. Speedy can be hard to find things. Sometimes I can't get to my cell phone and I love the design of the Triana. It's very user friendly and beautiful as well.

The mono is classic, but I prefer the damier because it's so much easier to care for and you wouldn't have to worry about others thinking it might be fake. Too many mono fakes out there! :yucky:

i like both mono and damier speedy. like the other ladies said, you should try it on and see which one screams you! i am not a big fan of the alma. good luck getting your first LV!

It usually goes like this:
Spend hours poring over the LV site, look at all of the bags on elux, carefully plan your shopping day, get to LV, see all the beauties, fall in love & leave with a bag you never thought about before.
50% of the time that is what I do. :upsidedown:

I think you have some great bags chosen already, Speedy is the classic, & Alma is a great structured bag. Try everything & have fun, your SA can give you heads up on anything new & what types of materials will be good for your purposes. Have fun!!

Hi my name is Courtney!! I am new to this forum and i am just learning how to use this. I love Louis Vuitton bags and I am up in arms about which one to purchase. I know I want the speedy 25 but I dont know if I want the Damier or Monogram Canvas. I was wondering if anyone would maybe help me out...or input would be great. Thanks so much. Hope this is ok I am definatly new to all this forum stuff!!!:yes:

damier is nice if you live in a climate with snow and rain, less worry. Its also not an overly seen bag so if you're looking for something different i'd go for it. The mono speedy is seen everywhere and highly copied, but still a classic and well liked bag.