Confused on what size and print speedy to get

aquarius_syd

Jan 8, 2013
After persuading my parents for months that I would rather have a Louis Vuitton bag than a sweet 16 party, I'm finally getting one next week for my bday! I went to the store in d.c during christmas to see what size speedy I liked best. I went into the store thinking i wanted a 30 in mono, but the the 35 in DE was gorgeous! Now im completely confused on what to get. Im 5'7 and around 110lbs, Please help ill take any opinions :smile:

I think the mono is perfect for a 1st LV bag for a 16 years old girl. You may want also to check the NF, a 16 years old girl has usually many books to carry. Good Luck!

aquarius_syd said:
After persuading my parents for months that I would rather have a Louis Vuitton bag than a sweet 16 party, I'm finally getting one next week for my bday! I went to the store in d.c during christmas to see what size speedy I liked best. I went into the store thinking i wanted a 30 in mono, but the the 35 in DE was gorgeous! Now im completely confused on what to get. Im 5'7 and around 110lbs, Please help ill take any opinions :smile:

For Speedy, it should be Mono unless this is not your first Speedy. Damier Ebene for Speedy B.

To be honest i don't think you would regret either!
They are both as beautiful as the other.
I tend to reach for the damier more because it goes with more outfits and hassle free handles (no vachetta).. I can only suggest pulling out both on the day, and just choosing what you LOVE in that moment. Sometimes to make my decision i think which bag i would be sad NOT to get.. Sort of makes me realize I love one more than the other.

Speedy B in De, carefree, looks newer longer, and doesn't scream LV. Just my opinion. I'm excited for you!! I remember getting my first LV last year and I was so excited (i'm over double your age) I got a mono speedy 25 but a couple months later I realized I'm not that into monogram things and I wish I would've gotten DE actually a speedy b 25 in DE :smile: good luck!